Sunday 16 March 2014

Let's get bloggin'

Well I finally decided to take the plunge and start this blog, after some encouragement from a few friends. I'm going to be honest, it's not something I thought I would ever do, but I'm glad that I have decided to start. 

As many of my friends and family know, I am continually clogging up their Facebook and Instagram feeds with my kitchen creations. I love cooking and I love photography, so I am satisfying two passions by doing so. I am often contacted by friends for the recipes of the food I have made, so this blog will serve as a good repository for all that info. As my friend Kirsty said to me - "You don't need to be funny and write heaps of stuff, just put your recipes there so that I know where to find them and don't need to keep hassling you".

I source my recipes from so many different places - other people's blogs, cookbooks, magazines, etc. and I always find myself tweaking them just a bit. My iPhone camera roll is continually clogged with screen shots of recipes so I am looking forward to posting everything in one spot.

Most recipes will be Thermomix based, but not always. Some will be healthy, some will not. We don't have any allergies or intolerances in our house, so I know nothing about all that. I'm not a chef or a nutritionalist, I'm just a normal Mum keeping a record of all the things I am churning out in my kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog. I hope you are enjoying the recipes.